Tuesday, April 7, 2009

07-03-2009 Dedication for Birthday Present

This post were dedicated to those who granted me all these birthday presents.
Thank You all of You! Muaks


Pansonic Lumix LX-3
Granted by BB and Frens.
One of My Shopping List.


Crystal bracelet
Granted by Kelvin Tee and Michelle
Thank You! I Love it so much.
Arigato Gozaimasu


Angpau and Card
Granted by Purple, Sharon& Louis , Carine, Samantha, Suki
Thanks all of you. All these money were used to sponsored my LX-3


My Love Birthday CupCakes
Special thanks to Purple and Yit Seong BB..hehe
Thank you for putting effort and order it for me.
Granted by Wei Kuan, Kian Hooi, Chun Choong, Chee Huar, Samantha, Carine, Sharon, Purple and Yit Seong
I love the birthday cake very very much
Thanks Again.

Photo Frame
Granted by Nicholas Foo
Thanks a lot for ur Birthday Frame. I will Frame my 22th birthday nicely. ^^


Angel Necklace
Lastly i own my favourite necklace
Granted by my mom and my brother.
I love you, Mommy.

1 comment:

Nicholas-Z said...

you are welcome. yea tat's the purpose of giving that to you. is for you to keep ur memories of this birthday. haha.